Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:46:54 -0000
From:         David Clark <davidclark@HUMBERONIA.FREESERVE.CO.UK>
Subject:      Re: List Sticker debate/debacle

I love this list! I have been on the point of setting a "NO MAIL" message but this discussion thread has had me in stitches several times this weekend - it's too good to miss. Whilst I too wish I had the artistry to design a sticker, I have not had the time either to learn how to use my graphics package, but I will cast a vote amongst the fine designs submitted. I laughed at the idea of the billboard and the heads/ engines on top - but why worry if all you want to know is if the other guy (or gals) looking at Vanagon.Com. In the UK we wave at anyone driving a bus at 130mph closing speed + whether they are club members or not - we all belong to an elite breed we are all bus owners in the most distinctive shaped vehicles. I am sure if I can find Vanagon.Com in the UK and others can around the World why worry? By all means have a sticker - I love em, I'll even display one on my bus in the UK!

My sticker would just say "The Bus Stops Here! Vanagon.com" or "Bus Stop - Vanagon.com"

David Clark 1985 Autosleeper VHT 1.9L

(p.s. no glue on my sticker please - just film).