Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:23:42 -0500
From:         Chris <ncbus@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Are you coming to EveryBus?
Comments: To: type2 list <type2@type2.com>, vintagebus <vintagebus@type2.com>

Hi,

If you dont what EveryBus is please check out the website www. mindspring.com/~ncbus/

If you are planning on coming to the EveryBus campout in North Carolina on April 14 15 and 16 ( www.mindspring.com/~ncbus/ ) I would like to hear from you! So far it looks like we are on track to have as large a turn out as next year and maybe bigger.

I am getting questions from folks about others in there are that are coming because they would like to caravan down with other buses.Are you willing to have your email address listed as a contact for others to caravan with you?

We are provinding burgers and hot dogs for Saturday night Dinner and are need to come up with a realistic figure on how many to buy as well as what items are being contributed to the pot luck.

There will also be caravan to Farmington and the IVWA is going to give us a discount and I need to know how many are gonna do Sunday show?

So please drop me a line and let me know if you are coming, how many are in your party, if you are gonna bring a side of dessert to the potluck and if you are going to Farmington?

Thanks for your time -- Chris Greensboro,NC '72 Westfakia '67 Deluxe http://www.mindspring.com/~ncbus/