Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:53:22 -0800
From:         Stephen Arbaugh <sneakers@OZ.NET>
Subject:      Re: Wanted

Perhaps I shouldn't mention it, but there are a couple single cab vanagon pickups here in the south seattle area. Last I heard, one was for sale, and yes, it was white. I've lost all info on the seller, so I don't know if it's still available or not, but my guess is that it is because he was asking $15,000 for it. It was an '85, had 130k+ miles, and perhaps it's leaking heads were gold plated to reflect the handsome asking price? dunno... What do they sell for in the land to the north?

steve '85 westy kent, wa

At 08:20 AM 03/13/2000 -0800, Tobin Copley wrote: >At 6:52 AM -0500 3/13/00, EMZ wrote: >>On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Tobin Copley wrote: >> > At 5:29 PM -0800 3/12/00, Kim Springer wrote: >> > >Here's what I want: >> > > >> > >Single Cab, 2.1L ('86 - '91), 4 Speed, and White. >> > >> > You may want to seriously look in to what is involved in importing a >> > used single cab from Canada. >> >> " We have tons of them here." >> ....SURE THING....ALL IN WHITE TOO! I love this B.S. on the list >>these days! ... I can't >>believe anyone would listen to this crap!... >> >> ...You just stated "we have a ton of them" why would is take >>months? Maybe you should learn how to read. He stated a "single cab >>in white" >> >>In the last 15 year I have never seen a sinlge cab in >>the state of PA. I have seen one in CA, one in WV traveling, and >>one in TX. None of these in white. I have seen maybe 30 or so double >>cabs. Also, none in white. PLease quite misleading this guy! > >Would someone please courier Eric his meds? > >I probably see 20 or more Vanagon pickups a day around here. Every >now and then I'll spot a single cab. yeah, they're rarer, but what's >the problem with that? And maybe a double cab would do? >