Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:25:53 -0800
From:         robyn and heather <rudisill@USWEST.NET>
Subject:      vw trucks forsale in Seattle...

To whom it may concern...

I met Steve a week ago here in Seattle and drove the 86 syncro double cab listed below. He's selling one or maybe two of the trucks listed below. I don't know if any of them are white. I do know that the syncro double has a fresh coat of "sky blue" and is low miles and drives like the motor is very strong. It has also had some work done on the diff.

1. mint 69 single cab with Brasilian canopy and frame 2. 85 2whl drive work truck (lives outside) 3. 86 syncro you've seen it, not perfect but VERY nice 4. 85 2wd Black and bad; diamond plate bed; sunroof MINT

I saw pics of the Black 85 and it looked to be in show quality--it's "Audi Black." He only checks his email occasionally.

Steve 206 328 4532 Bayleaf98@aol.com

Did I mention that these are NOT my trucks, and that he may have already sold them?

Good Luck. robyn