Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Mar 2000 06:13:25 -0800
From:         Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: I dont care if it rains or freezes...
Comments: To: Chris Smith <chris.smith@AQUILA.COM>

Those of you in the Midwest itching to get away this w/e, try going to Fredericktown MO where the Missouri Whitewater Assn. will be hosting its 34th or so annual whitewater slalom and downriver events for canoes and kayaks. Especially of interest is the fact that this event will be a last chance qualifier for the US olympic Trials on the Ocoee in early April. They need some rain Wed and Thurs.(it's commin') to hold the event, but this part of Missouri is a great place to spend a weekend. I'll be there with the Millennium Falcon III, but a pinched nerve in the neck will have me likely on the sidelines horsetrading boats and volunteering time to help run the event. the $10 banquet Sat. night is a come as you are event and a great time.

Hope some of you can make it,

Dimwitted Moose and Flying Squirrel -----Original Message----- From: Chris Smith <chris.smith@AQUILA.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 9:10 AM Subject: I dont care if it rains or freezes...