Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:36:48 -0800
From:         Ron Bloomquist <roadcow@MCN.ORG>
Subject:      Rust spot
Comments: To: Ken Wyatt <kokopellis@ATT.NET>

Yo Ken, Hi Volks

Wouldn't you know it... I will be gone from March 22nd until April 3rd. but the way things have been going on the st--ker project, it might not matter!!

Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that if by any chance I do happen to end up amongst the five finalists I want to assure you that I will make any and all modifications to my entry that the vanagon list deems necessary when I get back.

I will make sure that it says vanagon.com and only vanagon.com, that it is big enough but not too big, that it attracts attention but is not distracting, that it doesn't imply any sexual orientation or communist affiliation. I will try to keep it simple so that it will be cheap to print but still look great on a $30K Eurovan. I also want the end product to st--k well enough to stay on but not so well that it can't be removed and that it will not cause any etching to the window glass if applied to glass or degradation of finish paint if applied to the body. Finally, it is my fervid hope that if the winning st--ker is ever used to cover a rusty spot it will not only look great but that it will also seal out moisture.

You-all try to keep it together while I'm gone.

Yours, Ron Bloomquist