Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:32:03 -0600
From:         Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA>
Subject:      Re: Ordered an I-opener tonight! (van content)
Comments: To: Jeff Taberski <jeff@TABERSKI.COM>

Uh - that's been widely publicized - however...

1. it is true, you are gonna be stuck with 1 (one) month's service if you buy FROM THE WEB SITE but NOT from CIRCUIT CITY;

2. it is False - as had been widely reported - said product modifications was just a ruse to raise their stock price - as happened immediately after the news release. People are still getting the same products as before. You cannot usually redesign a circuit board, change manufacturing processes overnight and continue to ship product.

Marshall Ruskin 84 Westy "Iron Igloo"