Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:11:56 -0800
From:         BRENT CHRISTENSEN <bchristensen@INFOGENESIS.COM>
Subject:      FWD: Window Vents
Comments: cc: "whayeslip@juno.com" <whayeslip@juno.com>

From the Backup mailing list at Onelist. This fellow seems to be on the wrong list, and I thought I'd so him the favor of forwarding it to the "Real" List. :-)

(RESPOND TO HIM, NOT ME)

Message: 1 Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:29:05 -0000 From: whayeslip@juno.com Subject: Window Vents

I am afraid that I may have joined the Vanagon List too late to reach someone who can help me. The list seems to be extremely quiet compared to past traffic. In any case I'll post my question and take my chances. I have an 88 Vanagon that I would like to convert for some light camping. My frustration centers on the middle sliding windows and my desire to install window vents. I was informed that air vents for the sliding windows were once available for the Vanagon and are still available for the EuroVan through SKL Enterprisers. Unfortunately SKL can't help me with this item for the Vanagon anymore and I'd rather not go through the dealer for replacement camper windows (assuming they are at all available), the cost would be frightening. So, does anyone have a source for these vents or a better idea? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill.

[text/html]