Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Mar 2000 20:42:52 -0800
From:         Ken Wyatt <airportbum@ATT.NET>
Subject:      Vanagon Stiker Vote Results & New Page

Hi everyone,

We lucked out, it's Friday. The polls closed last night and this morning I crunched numbers on the voting. The following list is the top 10 vote getting sticker entries followed by the image number and the number of votes received in parenthesis. Congratulations to these finalists. They will advance to the final round.

Raul Cisneros #6: (13) Debi Tippets #1: (10) Ray Nemo #1: (10) Mark Sheflo #1: (9) Alistair Bell #2: (7) Dave Filcoff #2: (6) Bernie Heins #1: (5) Donald Baxter #1: (5) Easton Bakka #1: (5) Raul Cisneros #4: (5)

This list is Preliminary as I have not had GERRY confirm that the folks are list members so it may change slightly. We had talked about having a second round of voting using the top 5 or 10 stickers. I think we will use a cutoff of 10 stickers to carry into the finals.

I'm sure we'll have some discussion on what changes might be necessary. We are allowing 1 week for the artists to revise their entries if they feel it is needed.

I generated a new web site to cover the Top 10 Playoff, and the upcoming final vote. The site remains the same: http://www.321website.com/members/home/data/kokopellis/

Have some fun in there somewhere. Ken Wyatt 82 westy