Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:53:33 -0800
From:         "Buettner, Peter" <PGB@DOLBY.COM>
Subject:      FW: FW: [syncronized] Vanagon Syncro for sale.
Comments: To: "syncro@onelist.com" <syncro@onelist.com>
Comments: cc: "spaeth@gorge.net" <spaeth@gorge.net>

Here's some more info about the Syncro from the Quantum list.

Good luck, Peter

-----Original Message----- From: spaeth@gorge.net [mailto:spaeth@gorge.net] Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 9:40 AM To: Buettner, Peter Subject: Re: FW: [syncronized] Vanagon Syncro for sale.

Thanks for forwarding that. I wrote a more complete ad afterwards I don't know if there is anything worth adding: My sister has an 85 or 86 (I can't remember right now) Vanagon Syncro for sale. The plusses are a newly rebuilt tranny from German Transaxle in Bend OR (almost $2000), a rebuilt front end, good tires, solid straight body (small dings and dents but no collisions), starts great runs smooth. The minus one cylinder is way down on compression. The van runs and drives great it is just down on power. It is metallic brown with tan interior, and comes complete with really cool or really gross large 4x4 stickers on the side...depends on your taste. The Vanagon has a ton of miles on it but most everything has been gone through. If they can't get what they want they will part it out and keep the tranny for their new Syncro but my sister would really like to see this van get saved for another round of adventures. She would like to get $2700 obo. It is located in Southern Washington State one hour east of Portland OR. You can call me Craig @ 509.493.4294 or her Dotty 509.493.3335. My e-mail is spaeth@gorge.net. thanks, Craig the Gorge VW club

You don't happen to know a Suzie Buettner who lives in Seattle do you? thanks again, Craig

"Buettner, Peter" wrote:

> > > Hi all, > > This came from the Quantum Syncro list. Please email Craig > [mailto:spaeth@gorge.net], not me for more info. > > Cheers, > Peter >

[text/html]