Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:45:13 EST
From:         JordanVw@AOL.COM
Subject:      Re: the weekender saga again
Comments: To: todd@larkbooks.com

In a message dated 3/22/00 1:28:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, todd@larkbooks.com writes:

<< The vehicle in NH was a westfalia (with poptop), syncro, white, with a refrigerator (factory) but no sink or stove. Rear facing seat behind the driver's seat, slide out table.

Also, I looked into a Westy Wolfsburg weekender in Boone, NC, you may recall it had the bordello red interior. Pop top, slide out table, no stove/sink/refrigerator, rear facing jump seat.

And I talked to a guy in Charlotte with a 1987 Westy GL, poptop, weekender, that had a small refrigerator (once again, factory) under the jump seat. I never saw this van, so can only rely on the owner's statement. >>

not trying to apply generalities, i just know what vw offered for sale.. and no 90 westy weekenders were sold.. maybe it was re-titled as a '90? or a home custom job? thats entirely possible. as far as the one w/ the bordello red interior, that is simple.. the shreddy tan corduroy was replaced.. over 10 years and 15+ vw vans, ya kinda get to know stupid trivia like this :<)

chris '84 wolfsburg caravelle sunroof GL w/ a/c and rear facing jumpseats, pop out table, sofabed, fiberglass bumpers and body trim, power mirrors, alloys....and it came that way from the factory.. :<) (with alittle help from me)