Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:45:22 GMT
From:         t obrien <robot_works@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: MSN Community Idea
Comments: To: scottse@MICROSOFT.COM

>I have an idea that I want to bounce off of the list members: What about >using MSN Web communities as a place to exchange photos, do chats, record >reoccurring topics, etc? >

Not quite honest are we? You don't want to bounce ideas, you want to announce something. Well fine. Announce it. There are other sublists on the list. The AirCooled club comes to mind. SO just do it and don't try and justify yourself. <rant ON> As far as those of us with HotMail knowing all about this passport crap, I have many hotmail accounts and don't know, don't care about the passport. It's a royal pain in the ass and slows everything down considerably. Did Microsoft ask me what I wanted my hotmail to look like, how it should act? Nope. Impose and tell everyone how great it is. Thanks a lot. And they don't give a rat's ass about my opinion either. If the other free services didn't have such godawful slow interfaces, I would dump all my Hotmail accounts and never use them again. Sorry you work for Microsoft, but perhaps you can tell them that HotMail was lost the day the sold out to Redmond Washington INC. <rant OFF>

tim o'brien (yes I am a software programmer and no, I don't play one on the internet)