Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:22:28 -0700
From:         Alfred Bagdan <abagdan@POWERSURFR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Cdn Tire Mufflers....
Comments: To: Doug Alcock <dgalcock@HEWITT.COM>

Hello Doug

I once bought a cheap aftermarket muffler like the one from CT. Never again. Buy a muffler from the Busdepot at $80 US. Its as close to the genuine muffler as you can get. Also get the gaskets at the same time. By the time shipping, exchange and taxes are paid it will be a few bucks more than CT, but you'll have a much better muffler and with the proper backpressure . Also check the CT muffler , see if you can attach the tailpipe to it.

Regards

Alfred 85 Westy