Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:25:08 -0800
From:         Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Kayak Transport on a Westy
Comments: To: Sean Garrett <seangar@HOTMAIL.COM>

.....not to mention the lawsuit you'll be a defendant in when the 50# plastic projectile blows off your roof and goes through the trailing car's windshield and kills a couple or three folks.

Dimwitted moose and Flying Squirrel -----Original Message----- From: Sean Garrett <seangar@HOTMAIL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, March 30, 2000 2:20 PM Subject: Re: Kayak Transport on a Westy