Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:06:32 -0800
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: oil pressure test guage?
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuart@COBALTGROUP.COM>

Forget the $27.00 + hose.... it's a rip off IMHO.... Go to www.vanagon.com and click on 'problems' then click on the Oil Pressure write up by Karl Bloss... I have written up an installation (at the bottom of Karl's write-up) with custom made hose from hydralic hose shops (stronger, more heat resistant, and under $10.00) Good luck, Bill

-----Original Message----- From: Stuart MacMillan <stuart@COBALTGROUP.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Friday, March 31, 2000 9:28 AM Subject: Re: oil pressure test guage?