Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 3 Apr 2000 23:15:59 -0400
From:   Marc Perdue <marcperdue@ADELPHIA.NET>
Subject:   Re: Very strange sighting

A week and two days ago, on Saturday, we had a brief rain storm that left in its wake the most beautiful double rainbow I have ever seen. The bottom rainbow had 4 or 5 separate bands, each with all the colors!

The next day was my elder daughter's birthday. While she and her sister were playing in the driveway a hawk dove down across the driveway next to them, being chased by two crows. As the birds flew away, a lone white downy feather floated down off of the hawk and my birthday girl retrieved it!

The following day, Monday, I walked into the office and one of my co-workers told me about a local Westy for sale cheap!! Now ask me if I believe in power signs!

Wishing you all your own sunset peacock, Marc Perdue