Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:25:02 -0400
From:         Marc Perdue <marcperdue@ADELPHIA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Wanted: bumper for '87

Oh, wise guy eh? Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk . . . I was wondering why the hammer kept bouncing back and hitting me in the head! I was fortunate enough that the PO did me the glorious favor of removing all that extraneous, useless plastic junk. He did a wonderful job of breaking those little plastic clips that hold the rubber part (the actual bumper I guess, hunh?) and lost those cheap plastic ends altogether! No telling where the bolts went that actually held the bumper on . . .

Thanks Chris

Marc Perdue