Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Apr 2000 23:43:21 -0700
From:         David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG>
Subject:      OME Syncro Shock order is shipping - PLEASE READ!!!

Just to let everyone know that the OME Syncro shock order should ship on Wednesday or Thursday.

So far the following people have paid for their shocks: Andrew Moss Bjorn Ratjen Brent Christensen Bruce Wilbur Don Johnson Greg Mink Jeffery Nelson John Wessels Karl Mullendore Kenneth Wallich Kerry Stanley Larry Ostrom Michael Sullivan Patrick Conlon Ty Graham Wolfgang Carolsfeld

If your name is not on the list a set is NOT being sent to you, as I have not received payment as of yet. If you would like a set, please let me know by emailing me at sales@fastforward.ca or phoning (250) 992 7775 and leave a message where I can reach you after 5pm Pacific or fax your order in to (250) 992 1160

Again, the details on the order is

1 pair of Old Man Emu Front Syncro Struts and a pair of Old Man Emu Rear Syncro shocks for $340 USD, this includes shipping to your door step via Fed-Ex for the American purchasers and shopping costs will be determined by at a later date for the Canadian customers. Visa, Money Orders and Certified Cheques are accepted, but at this late date, Visa is preferred.

Once again, thank you to everyone who has purchased a set of these great shocks and making it such a deal for everyone else!

-- David Marshall - - Quesnel, BC, Canada -- -- 78 VW Rabbit, 80 VW Caddy, 84 VW Westie, 85 VW Cabriolet -- -- 87 Audi 5000 Quattro, 88 2.0L VW Syncro Double Cab -- -- David's Volkswagen Home Page http://www.volkswagen.org -- -- Fast Forward Autobahn Sport Tuning http://www.fastforward.ca -- -- david@volkswagen.org (pmail) or vanagon@volkswagen.org (list) --