Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 9 Apr 2000 21:08:17 -0400
From:         John Lauterbach <jhlauterbach@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Hall Unit
Comments: To: Dan Fleming <ddffpc@HOME.COM>

It might be worth a trip down to AutoZone and pickup a generic transistorized ignition unit for your van. When I had no spark, etc., in January list members suggested I try swapping out the transistorized ignition unit. It solved the problem for about $38. Yes, it was brand x and not Bosch, but it has done the job so far.

John Lauterbach Macon, GA '84 DL ----- Original Message ----- From: Dan Fleming <ddffpc@HOME.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, April 07, 2000 9:48 PM Subject: Hall Unit