Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:03:17 -0400
From:         Chris <ncbus@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      EveryBus-Final Communique
Comments: To: vintagebus <vintagebus@type2.com>,
          dcates1@home.com, jch@vnet.net, tedebare@one.net,
          DStyles@libertycorp.com, waitejj@musc.edu, tobygun@erols.com,
          smoran@widomaker.com, rapalmer@unity.ncsu.edu, shrike3@earthlink.net,
          lhenkel@mindspring.com, llyou@conninc.com, glxmann@bellsouth.net,
          kdlewis@juno.com, yust@icx.net, john@dataknight.com,
          jeffburks@mindspring.com, jrivers@globalserve.net,
          garvinm@mindspring.com, Fonman4277@aol.com, Finnkneader@aol.com,
          dworkin@lenti.type2.com, jolliffe@mgl.ca, dmoroughan@atomic.net,
          djersey@nations.net, DDog03@sprynet.com, soundex@eden.com,
          chstinson@earthlink.net, brianslcoppersmith@worldnet.att.net,
          smith_boyd@hotmail.com, rbusick@dutkogroup.com, veedubs@valkyrie.net,
          docric@preferred.com, hbcmills@multipro.com, jnvw@aol.com,
          janyce@mindspring.com, matt-polly@mindspring.com,
          microbus1963@hotmail.com, NPBUSGUY@aol.com, splitendz14@hotmail.com,
          Zink123@aol.com, METwiz2@aol.com, imperium@charter.net, type2 list
          <type2@type2.com>, "Chad F. Sibert" <csibert@netmcr.com>,
          Jnvw <Jnvw@aol.com>, DocRic <docric@preferred.com>

Hi EveryBody!!!!!!!

Event Info is at www.mindspring.com/~ncbus/

E-bus is just a few days away and I wanted to inform everyone of a few last minute developements.

1) The '67 is sitting in the driveway with the motor out and the left RGB torn down so I will be camping in the '72 Westfakia (yellow and white with roof rack) Please check in with me to register and pay your camping fees. I dont want to hear any crap about how the bus has not had a bath since the last EveryBus :)

2) The carabus to Farmington will leave at 9:30 AM on Sunday. When we arrive we will park as a group and take a bus count. I will go to the registartion tent and alert the organizers to our presence at which time I will receive a $2.00 rebate for each bus in our group. I will return to the buses and slip $2.00 into each bus through a window that is slightly down. This sounds crazy but discount coupons were not available so.......

3) Lot's of folks have asked me to reserve them a space at the campground. What we have done is reserve a loop and it will not really be possible to hold individual spaces. Two or three buses will fit in a site. If you need hookups grab a slot that has them. If you do not need to plug in you can camp in the infield areas aroud the shelter or fire pit. There is room for well over 150 buses. At present it looks like we will have a sizable gathering so please be kind and share whatever space you feel comfortable with sharing.

4) Please bring huggers and cups if you are going to comsume spirits. We had a good crowd last year and the rangers were cool because we were cool :)

5) Have a safe and fun trip to Greensboro and I look forward to meeting you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Chris Greensboro,NC '72 Westfakia '67 Deluxe http://www.mindspring.com/~ncbus/