Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:22:39 -0700
From:         * MtnGal <MtnGal@SIERRATEL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Will my alternator survive a TV VCR combo?
Comments: To: =David--M= <dmc@CYBURBAN.COM>

Dave,

I'm a single mom of 4 kids, we are planning a trip to Disneyland in L.A. over Easter vacation.....when I travel 250+ miles over the grapevine or to the warehouse, or go on any lengthy drive the kids hate it!!! SO..... I installed a swivel arm, with removable table top(s) on the rear corner of the driver seat (found it in a dead westy at the wrecking yard)

**Cost: $7, It matches the interior of my van.

The kids can play dominoes or card games, they love it. I securely store the table top against the wall of the middle seat The metal arm adjusts for easy storage directly behind the drivers seat. The base of the metal arm is the right diameter to slide on a roll of paper towels when we travel (secured by a loose fitting rubberband) When not in use the Arm folds back and can be tightened down to secure in place, it holds the binoculars that hang from the back of the driver headrest....lol

Have 4 kids, have 7 passenger van, we can finally travel in comfort! Don't forget to pack the ear plugs <grin>

MtnGal

----- Original Message ----- From: "=David--M=" <dmc@CYBURBAN.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 10:31 AM Subject: Will my alternator survive a TV VCR combo?