Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:17:58 -0700
From:         Tim king <tking_ms@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: [Fwd: Re: Plat Cat Heaters]
Comments: To: "Steven X. Schwenk" <sxs@CONCENTRIC.NET>

I second that motion for doing business with Arnie. He basically custom built me a CatPlat 6P12 from new spare parts 'cause Thermal Systems left me hanging with their production problems. I've had it in all winter, and it worked great at various ski areas in Washington and Idaho.

Arnie is a good one do business with!

Tim King Seattle, WA 87 Syncro Westy ----- Original Message ----- From: Steven X. Schwenk <sxs@CONCENTRIC.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2000 12:17 PM Subject: [Fwd: Re: Plat Cat Heaters]