Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:28:02 -0400
From:         Karl M <thewestyman@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Oil analysis group purchace

FWIW, Mobil offers oil analysis, at less than $10 each, but you have to buy a 12-pack of the vials and mailers. Contact your local Mobil distributor for more info. I've used this several times, mailed the sample through USPS, at a cost of about 80 cents. You will get back a very detailed report, as well as a trend report.

Karl M