Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:43:10 -0500
From:         Isaac Taylor <itaylor@MEDIAONE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#306561314: 1987
              VolkswagenVanagon Synchro 4x4 wagon

Actually I don't think so... I went round and round with that clown (who purportedly had a gorgeous late-model Syncro in Yosemite for... what was it? $2000?) and this feels like a different flavour of caveat emptor. But regardless, you are correct to be wary of anybody who has had a Synchro for 7 years and still can't spell... that and what on earth is he talking about with the good gas mileage? Especially if it's got a bad 02 sensor!! Good compared to what, a combine?

Isaac in Cambridge