Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Apr 2000 07:24:37 -0700
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: Gray Water Tank
Comments: To: "W. Silva" <wsilva@CAPECOD.NET>

I just use a collapsible bucket. When it gets full I carry it to the bathroom and empty it. Simple, light weight, easy to install, cheap. Bill -----Original Message----- From: W. Silva <wsilva@CAPECOD.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, April 13, 2000 7:03 AM Subject: Gray Water Tank