Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:37:06 EDT
From:         KENWILFY@AOL.COM
Subject:      Vanagon Starter Cables FS- $60

Just wanted to let the List know that I have an item that is usually hard or expensive to get. Genuine German Starter Cables for the Vanagon. These cables are 8.5 feet long and a very heavy gauge (like welder wire in thickness) and have the positive battery terminal on one end. They are brand new. Dealer wants a good deal of money for these, but while they last I am asking $60. These would be great for those out there who have alot of corrosion in your old cable and it is beginning to fray/look green and corroded on the starter end. Also good for folks who want to add another battery somewhere else in the van (under rear seat, etc). This is one of those things that when I am out of them, I am out. If you are interested just email me or give me a call.

Thanks, Ken Wilford http://www.vanagain.com John 3:16 Office (856)-765-1583 Shop (856)-327-0027 Fax (856)-327-2242