Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Apr 2000 20:55:31 -0700
From:         Barrett and Jill O'Gorman <oglaw@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Final sticker results are in!!!

This is Brent, writing in from a party at a friend's house - please don't reply to this e-mail message directly!

Well, it was a close and exciting race, but the final results are in! Here are the final results:

The winner is...

-------------------->Raul Cisneros, with his #1 design with 58 votes and 19% of the total count<--------------------

Congratulations Raul!

It was an close race, with the top two contenders running neck & neck all week long. If I had been betting on the outcome, I would have been nervously biting my nails all week.

Here's the breakdown of the other finishers:

In a solid second place finish, Debi Tippets, with her colorful and "funky" roving Vanagon design, garnered 55 votes and 18% of the total votes.

In third place, Bernie Heins' design grabbed 42 votes (14% of the total).

As you can see, it was indeed a close finish. For the rest of the details, point your browser to: http://www.bravenet.com/vote/stats.php?usernum=160062889

One interesting stat to note, is that there was an overwhelming consensus that we should also produce a "fun" sticker for bumper or other use. I think there are some interesting possibilities here, with some of the other contest finalists probably representing excellent possibilities for this use. (Fodder for discussion on Monday).

Thanks to all that voted! It is very impressive that we had the turnout that we did for this "event"

Brent Christensen '89 GL Syncro Westy Santa Barbara, CA

[text/html]