Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:32:45 -0500
From:         Ryan Heidcamp <ryan.heidcamp@SPANLINK.COM>
Subject:      Looking for a summer gathering

In speaking with my father yesterday. We have decided that we would like to attend one of the larger bus gatherings (good father/son time). We are located in Minneapolis, MN. We are not afraid to take a bit of a drive, however, driving to San Fran. is probably out of the question. My question is what is in the Midwest? I have heard of Buses by the Arch, when is this planned? Is there a good turn out? A website from years gone by? We have family in Georgia/Carolina's and New York so it might be an easier sell if we can throw family into the picture for longer trip. But would prefer somewhere with in ten hours or so each way from Minneapolis. Might be willing to do Denver, for something really good.

Is there a web site out there with VW listed dates on it. I would be willing to put something together, if doesn't exist and there is interest.

TIA Ryan