Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 15 Apr 2000 14:28:05 -0300
From:         Malcolm Stebbins <Malcolm.Stebbins@MSVU.CA>
Subject:      Re: Custom Cat Heaters

I understand what your saying, but 1) if a person had a COMPLETE panel for the inside of the sliding door, it could be removable. 2) I agree that hooking/unhooking the propane & electrical might be a bit of a pain, but it would get everything out of the way. Maybe one could even find a propane tank to fit in the door too! This is just a thought (my apologies to John or Jon if I 'stole' the idea - maybe his idea was planted in my brain over a year ago) Malcolm