Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:04:05 -0700
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: Coolant again/flushing
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuart@COBALTGROUP.COM>

Stuart, One of the things that has kept me from doing a coolant flush myself (as opposed to taking to a mechanic) is the problem of how to collect the coolant and what to do with it.... it is toxic and should not be put in the ground or in the curb. Wondering how you solved that problem. Bill -----Original Message----- From: Stuart MacMillan <stuart@COBALTGROUP.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2000 8:54 AM Subject: Re: Coolant again/flushing