Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:31:18 -0700
From:         Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Aaaaargh!  Brake failure (long)
Comments: To: ehall@TOGETHER.NET

Ezra: I thought the advantage of the DOT 5 silicone brake fluid was that it didn't absorb moisture and that's why it's $30 a quart.

Of course this stuff is not recommended for the Vanagon so it's a moot point.

Dimwitted moose and Flying Squirrel. -----Original Message----- From: Ezra Hall <ehall@TOGETHER.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Monday, April 17, 2000 2:03 PM Subject: Re: Aaaaargh! Brake failure (long)