Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Apr 2000 07:29:17 -0700
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: Wanted: Pete Catlett and Fridge Fan
Comments: To: "W. Silva" <wsilva@CAPECOD.NET>

Any Dometic Dealer should be able to order you a fan if they don't have it in stock.... look in the yellow pages... probably under campers or motor homes... or call an RV place and ask them who repairs Dometics... they should have or be able to order parts... if not let me know and I'll send you the number of a RV appliance repair place on the West Coast that stocks them and will mail it to you in exchange for your credit card number. Bill

-----Original Message----- From: W. Silva <wsilva@CAPECOD.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Monday, April 24, 2000 6:06 AM Subject: Wanted: Pete Catlett and Fridge Fan