Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Apr 2000 12:33:23 -0700
From:         Mark Drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Faucet and Fridge Fan

I use a Shurflo from Camping World. The head swivels 360 degrees and the whole thing pivots up and down. The on/off knob has a thumb bump that allows slippery hands to operate it easily. You can turn it on just a little when you don't need full blast. If you saw one in a Westy you would want one for sure. I have put them in friends after they see mine.