Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:55:39 -0600
From:         Dave Williams <davew@LARRL.ARS.USDA.GOV>
Subject:      Re: Key/Lock issues
Comments: To: MLSPAGE@AOL.COM

I had problems with my door locks and Steve Sandlin fixed them for me. He did a great job! He even repainted the door handle I sent him. The only problem is now all of the others are lookin a bit shabby! He also made a Rubber Headed Key for me that I am quite pleased with. He maintains a web site at www.steveslockshop.com

As far as the glovebox, I have a separate key. It looks like a '60's VW key, single sided with a cut out VW logo in it.

My van is an '87 so I don't know for sure if your's has the same glove box lock. Maybe Steve can help you with this as well.

Good Luck!

Dave Williams