Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:14:11 -0700
From:         Antaki <wrack@HOME.COM>
Subject:      N0 Vanagon content - RE: Startling Nissan Ad
Comments: To: Houston <dubwisened@yahoo.com>

I'm not sure where this picture came from, but there are some good sources for information on the pros and cons of driving SUVs. I checked out Adbusters' site ( http://adbusters.org/ ) without seeing the Nissan "Ad", but ran out of time to sift through all of it. Let me know if you find it!

Check out this page for some well-informed SUV fun, http://poseur.4x4.org/index.html

R ô¿õ o Antaki

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.