Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 May 2000 13:36:37 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: A/C vent question
Comments: To: OuiSki1@AOL.COM

the vents over the sliding door are neither heat, nor cold, but fresh air vents, controlled by the bottom slider on your dash. Nice if it's 70 degrees out. Any warmer and they're pretty ineffective. Much cooler and they're obnoxious.

Karl Wolz ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Davis" <OuiSki1@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, May 01, 2000 11:18 AM Subject: A/C vent question