Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 May 2000 08:26:39 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Blinking coolant light...
Comments: To: arbosch@RA.ROCKWELL.COM

Slipping belt? Look for glazing.

If your van is an '84 or earlier, a bad connection with the fluid level sensor will cause both the light to flash and the needle to rise. Could be just that. Was there any evidence you actually were running worm?

Karl Wolz ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Bosch" <arbosch@RA.ROCKWELL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, May 05, 2000 5:54 AM Subject: Blinking coolant light...