Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 30 Apr 2000 21:38:34 -0700
From:         "mike g." <mjg@DRIZZLE.COM>
Subject:      Re: newby to the list  from Australia
Comments: To: Frank Loi <frankloi@TURBOWEB.NET.AU>

Hey Mate! Good to have you here. I believe that your temp. problem could be from air in the cooling system. A real problem with the vanagons....er, kombi's. A competant VW service garage should know of this and be able to properly purge the air. But even the best of them find this to be a real stickler. Good Luck.

Mike Garske

87' syncro