Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 May 2000 07:44:57 -0700
From:         Bill Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: Just back from the mechanic, HELP!!
Comments: To: David <david@RENAISSANCE-DESIGN.COM>

You mean to say that you bought an 18 year old van and expected to spend less that $1,000 to fix it up????

Do we live on the same planet?

Bill ----- Original Message ----- From: "David" <david@RENAISSANCE-DESIGN.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, May 08, 2000 3:27 PM Subject: Just back from the mechanic, HELP!!