Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 May 2000 07:41:52 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: A Proposal re Paypal free money.
Comments: To: Steve Schwenk <steve@SYNCRO.ORG>

Probably illegal, at least in some states, but it's a small enough thing that I doubt there would be any problems. I've steered clear of mentioning the bonus situation, since I really don't know how it works. If you would like to administer this, I see no reason not to do it. Seems silly for the money to not go somewhere.

Karl Wolz ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Schwenk" <steve@SYNCRO.ORG> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2000 11:14 PM Subject: A Proposal re Paypal free money.