Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 May 2000 16:40:24 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Speedo Accuracy Discussion
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@IBM.NET>

Odds are that you would have a hard time finding "mile" markers in BC, but I have seen them in AZ, CA, NV, & NM. Haven't done enough driving in the east to tell you otherwise, but I'd suspect they're around. So far as the inaccuracy of the highway dept. road signs, you can take a few of them and average them out.

Karl

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Beierl" <dbeierl@IBM.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 2:01 PM Subject: Re: Speedo Accuracy Discussion