Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 May 2000 13:28:07 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: driving and fridge
Comments: To: Mike Miller <mwm@LANSET.COM>

That would be Vanagon accessory package L-69, available in Leather (natural or black), Vinyl (black or red), or rubber (natural only). You'll probably want the optional side-mount stirrup kit, too. Special order only - see your dealer.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Miller" <mwm@LANSET.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 1:11 PM Subject: Re: driving and fridge