Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 13 May 2000 17:46:15 -0700
From:         Mike Miller <mwm@LANSET.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fw: HILL VOTES ON IP REGULATION TUESDAY: SOS
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@IBM.NET>

OK, I used to make my living by analyzing this kind of crap. Now, tell me, does this allow charges or not?

Or for an easier question, please explain the meaning of life.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Beierl" <dbeierl@IBM.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2000 5:10 PM Subject: Re: Fw: HILL VOTES ON IP REGULATION TUESDAY: SOS