Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 May 2000 21:35:25 -0400
From:         John Lauterbach <jhlauterbach@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vacuum leak sources
Comments: To: Wolfvan88@AOL.COM

Robert, do you have part numbers and sources for the hoses and fittings that are under vacuum? I have been hoping that our list vendors would offer "kits" as they have done for fuel lines and coolant lines.

John Lauterbach '84 DL

----- Original Message ----- From: Robert Lilley <Wolfvan88@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 10:33 AM Subject: Vacuum leak sources