Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 May 2000 10:13:36 -0400
From:         Bill Knight <Knight.Bill@ESC.STATE.NC.US>
Subject:      Re: AC hoses
Comments: To: Tom Moritz <tmoritz@BMI.NET>

I replaced that same hose last year. I found two companies here in Raleigh who were able to help. They are both franchise stores, so should be available in most cities. The first one named "Parker Store" sells the hose and fittings, and the other, "Diesel Injection Service" has the hydraulic tool that crimps on the ends. Just take your hose in to do a match up. I was able to use my original hose ends so it only cost me the hose and crimping labor, as well as lots of sand and grime in my eyes to install it.

Good Luck, Bill Knight