Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 May 2000 12:31:07 -0400
From:         Dominique Cormann <ml@KOZMIK.GUELPH.ON.CA>
Subject:      Re: VW ETKA cd
Comments: To: k1cajun <k1cajun@pipeline.com>

I'm starting to really get curious why a few people have had problems with the .iso. Especially in your case since your using the same program I used to make the file.

I'm starting to wonder if the files on the two mirrors are okay.

The files on my site, I've had many people write back with questions about the program, which means they have it installed and are using it, so it must be okay.

I'm gonna suggest you download winimage. You can use it to extract the files from the .iso and then put then in a directory, and then burn the contents ( and directory structure ) to a cd. Thats if you can't make it work the normal way.

-- ============================================================--------- Dominique Cormann Email: dcormann@kozmik.guelph.on.ca Homepage: http://kozmik.guelph.on.ca Diesel page: http://kozmik.guelph.on.ca/gtdproject