Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 May 2000 13:26:32 -0500
From:         Michael <grendal@EQUINOX.ALLUVIUM.COM>
Subject:      Re: Decisions, decisions...
Comments: To: JordanVw@AOL.COM

Amen, the Chrysler 2.2L is quite possibly the crappiest and overrated 4cyl ever made. The V6's in those early Chryslers were, however, Mitsubishi produced, so arent bad. In any case, an old beat up van has absolutely no resale value and unless you have an emotional interest in it, it's very likely not worth fixing. Purely my opinion :)

And if you want to replace the van, I concur a good Japanese model would do (not those yucky 80's ones, but a 95+) or one of the later V6-powered Chryslers, which are great vehicles, just a tad on the boring side....

Why not replace that dull old van with a nice Passat or Volvo wagon?

-Michael