Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 21 May 2000 09:39:53 -0700
From:         Susan Bernavich <susanb@WIZZARDS.NET>
Subject:      Re: No wonder men gets all the blame
Comments: To: Per Lindgren <lindgre@ONLINE.NO>

well I haven't checked my mail for a couple of days...GEEZE the exciting things I've been missing...including the following words of wisdom...I would just like to add my opinion to the list for your enlightenment.....I believe that only Women should be allowed to carry guns!!! that is women with VW's (for list content of course).....poor babys........sb