Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 23 May 2000 01:39:13 -0500
From:         Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA>
Subject:      Re: Delicate Question? Has anybody installed a ...
Comments: To: Garrett Adams <gadams@JPS.NET>

I wonder if a porta potti - or a similar system could be put into the area under the bench seat. I think the passenger side would be best.

To use it, obviously you'd have to hook up a clip or something to keep the seatback from whopping you, especially at such a critical moment.

Marshall Ruskin 84 Westy