Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 23 May 2000 09:50:49 -0500
From:         Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA>
Subject:      Re: Green Cylinder O-rings
Comments: To: KENWILFY@AOL.COM

It seems from my reading of posts like this one, that it is the failure of this seal that causes the internal leaks, that lead to compression gasses entering the coolant.

Is this true?

If so, is there any way one can test the cylinders, to indicate which cylinder(s) has a failed o-ring(s)?

TIA,

Marshall Ruskin On a whole weeks leave from work!